Jean Marie Massaud’s latest creations were conceived for a functional and contemporary home, expressing a style and a way of living in which formal simplicity doesn’t exclude creativity, quality, innovation and a sophisticated aesthetics.
The designer extends Yale X’s project idea to the night area, proposing again Yale’s softness and comfort for the headboard, as well as the refined aesthetics of the sofa’s stand as the hallmark of the bedframe. The bed concept means a welcoming headboard, capable to offer the best comfort to relax, read or watch TV, a good mattress and a comfortable pillow.
The bed is offered in two different versions – with low headboard h 90 cm and with high headboard h 103 cm – with fabrics or leather coating, to meet different comfort needs and taste requirements.
Structure in extruded aluminium, die-cast legs in aluminium. The structure is painted matt in the colours white, stone grey and anthracite grey. The upholstery in fabric or leather covers every part of the headboard and is completely removable. These contrasting seams characterise and identify the Yale Bed collection, only for the high headboard variant. Available in the colours white, medium grey and anthracite, which can be selected and combined by the client.
MDF Italia offers 4 typologies of mattresses in 3 different dimensions:160x200 cm, 180x200 cm, 200x200 cm.
There are 4 different type of mattress:
- Clima: orthopedic Bonnell biconical spring mattress made of hardened and phosphatised steel (Ø 2,2 mm, 360 springs measuring 170x200 cm).
- Comfort: “Individually Boxed” spring mattress that provides exceptional standard of comfort due to: springs are independent and “individually boxed”, springs sections are divided into differentiated-support sections.
- Comfort Plus: “Individually Boxed” spring mattress with a “Box System” combined to the structural cover made of Perforated MIND FOAM visco-elastic sheet in thermal sensitive material, that guarantee an excellent comfort whatever is the position.
- Forma: mattress made of a mono-bloc of an “ecological” product, called Waterlily™. The cellular structure of Waterlily™ enables the mattress to transpire, avoiding any retention of heat and humidity.
Slats and orthopedic platform:
There are 2 different type of slats:
- Orthopedic slats: in tubular steel with 40x30mm section, powder coated finish. Fixed structure, with slats in laminated beech thickness 8mm, width 70mm and fitted with regulating cursors.
- Orthopedic platform: in birch plywood, thickness 20mm, painted with water-based paints, with transversal grooves for aeration of matress. Ideal support for uniform comfort, rigidity and better support.
Material: Aluminium - Fabric - Leather - Wood - Steel
Dimensions: W 236 x D 220 x H 90 cm / W 92.91" x D 86.61" x H 35.43"
|Dimensions||W 236 x D 220 x H 90 cm / W 92.91" x D 86.61" x H 35.43"|
|Material||Aluminium, Steel, Fabric, Leather, Wood|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|