A challenge for gravity: All-in is all about daring design choices. Generous shapes and square volumes communicate with minimalism enhancing lightness and composure. Long legs support a structure raised 18 cm above the floor and run up the sides of sofas and armchair in finishes that can be chosen from any of those available in the collection. The structure is entirely concealed from view by the cushions. Two types of backrest are available and can be used together in mixed arrangements: one flush with the armrests and another taller one.
The platform to which armrests, backrests and seats are fixed is made with
- Phenolic plywood and fir wood panels.
- Velveteen lining coupled with rubber.
- Central foot.
For the L 300 sofas and modules it is possible to request the reinforced structure that allows eliminate the central foot.
The back cushions and armrests are made with
- Fir wood panels and derived panels with fiber infill panels.- Padding in differentiated density polyurethane foam.
- Cover with thermo-bound wadding and velveteen.
The seat cushions are made with
- Belted plywood panels.
- Padding in differentiated density polyurethane foam.
- Velvet upholstery.
The connection between platforms takes place by means of a steel bracket, exclusively for creating corner compositions.
- H 55 cm for sofas, modules and armchair.
- H 35 cm for chaise longue, and seats and poufs.
- Made of solid walnut in Canaletto finish or in solid ash painted Essenza, Open pore matt lacquer and Lacquered.
- In removable fabric, leather or synthetic leather.
- It cannot be made in Soul and Venezia fabric.
Material: Wood - Leather - Synthetic leather - Fabric - Velvet - Polyurethane foam
Dimensions: W 365 x D 96 x H 74 cm - Seat H 45 cm / W 143.70" x D 37.80" x H 29.13" - Seat H 17.72"
|Dimensions||W 365 x D 96 x H 74 cm - Seat H 45 cm / W 143.70" x D 37.80" x H 29.13" - Seat H 17.72"|
|Material||Polyurethane foam, Synthetic leather, Velvet, Fabric, Leather, Wood|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|